As part of the New York City Healthcare Community, we are committed to the health and safety of our patients, community, and providers. We have all been through a lot during the last few months and we are happy to inform you that we are now scheduling office appointments to address all of your Gynecology and Obstetric needs. We will also continue to offer Telehealth appointments.
Fortunately, as a medical and surgical practice, many of our clean and sterile techniques are second nature to us and due to COVID-19, we have already implemented special measures to ensure the safety of our patients and our staff:
- Before your appointment, our office will call you to ask you a few questions about your travel, health, and symptoms.
- We will strictly adhere to social distancing guidelines and schedule appointments accordingly. For this reason, please make your best effort to arrive on time.
- When you arrive at the office, we will take your temperature.
- Please use hand sanitizer on arrival and follow our hand cleansing instructions.
- We will be wearing masks and we will also ask you to wear a mask for the duration of your visit, or please let us know if you would like one from our supply.
- We recognize the support that a companion can provide during appointments but we ask that you understand the need to limit the number of people in our office to minimize the risk to other patients and staff. Therefore, office visits are currently for patients only.
- We will deep clean each room, exam chair, door handle before and after each visit.
Your comfort and safety are our priority. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. We have missed you all and look forward to safely and confidently caring for you at your next appointment at OBGYN Westside.
Patient Screening Questions:
Please do not come to the office if your answer to any of the following questions is yes, and call to schedule a telehealth visit instead:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Chills or Fever (100°F or more)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- In the last 14 days have you been exposed to any who has, or is suspected of having, COVID-19?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Within the last 14 days have you visited any State affected by Gov. Cuomo's quarantine order?
How to protect yourself and help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- Frequent hand washing: https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html#:~:text=.Wet%20your%20hands%20with,at%20least%2020%20seconds.
- Obtain your 2020/2021 flu vaccine early!
We will continue to update our recommendations as information becomes available.